Terms and Conditions
Thanks for visiting our website/mobile apps. By accessing this website/mobile apps or any of our other included websites www.igoandsee.com, igoandsuite.zendesk.com/hc, you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not access or use any of our websites.
Thanks for visiting our website/mobile apps. By accessing this website/mobile apps or any of our other included websites
In force: October 2018
Content of the website/mobile apps and access
While we take maximum care in the preparation and maintenance of information on our websites, we do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, adequacy, integrity or suitability of any of the contents. Our websites may include inaccuracies and other errors and are provided «as is» with all faults, and Gemba Productive Technology does not make any explicit or implied representations or warranties of any kind related to our websites or the materials contained on our websites. The content of our website is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Our websites may contain links to other website/mobile apps or may refer to content generated by other people. We are not responsible for any website or third-party content.
There may be times when our websites are not available and we can not guarantee that our websites are free of viruses or anything else that could damage any computer accessing our websites or any information on that computer.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Gemba Productive Technologies and its related entities fully exclude all liability for any loss or damage of any kind (including special, indirect or consequential loss and loss of business benefits), regardless of cause (including negligence). outside of or in connection with the content of the website and the use or performance of any iGo & Suite website. When the law implies a guarantee in these terms and conditions that can not be legally excluded, our liability for the breach of said guarantee will be limited to our option, to one or more of the following: (a) in the case of goods, to the replacement of goods or the supply of equivalent goods, repair of goods, payment of replacement cost of goods or acquisition of equivalent goods; and (b) in the case of services, by using one of our websites, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set forth in these terms and conditions are reasonable.
Copyright and trademarks
Gemba Productive Technologies, together with our licensors, we own and control all copyright and other intellectual property rights on our websites and the material on our websites (including, among others, the text, the computer code, the graphic material, the photographs, the images). , music, audio material, video material and audiovisual material on this website) and all copyrights and other intellectual property rights on our websites and the material on our websites are reserved.
We do not own or control the third party templates and the material shared by other users. You may view our websites in a web browser and print pages from our websites for your own personal and commercial purposes, but you must not use our websites for any other purpose. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not: (a) edit or otherwise modify any material on any of our websites; (b) unless you own or control the relevant rights to the material, republish the material on our websites (including publication on another website), rent, lease, distribute, license, sell, transfer, transfer, distribute or otherwise provide access to or commercially exploit the material on our websites.
The Gemba Productive Technologies, iGo&Suite logo and those of its products: iGo&See and iGo&Tag are registered trademarks. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
We may update these terms and conditions, any of the policies mentioned in these terms and conditions or any of the features of our websites without prior notice by posting a new version on our websites. You should check our websites from time to time to make sure you are familiar with any changes.
- 1. AcceptanceThank you for choosing the online application suite (Service) from Gemba Productive Technologies, which includes the iGo&See and iGo&Tag application.This agreement (Agreement) is between Gemba Productive Technologies, and the person or entity that accepts these terms (you). If you agree to this Agreement not as a person but on behalf of your company, then «you» refers to your company and is linking your company to this Agreement.If you do not agree to these Terms, stop using and uninstalling the Service immediately.
- 3. Free servicesWe may offer you certain Services free of charge, including free accounts, trial usage and access to pre-release and beta products (Free Services). Your use of the Services at no charge is subject to any additional terms that we specify and are only allowed during the period designated by us. We may terminate your right to use the Services free of charge at any time and for any reason, at our sole discretion, without liability to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we waive all obligations or liabilities with respect to the Services without charge, including support and maintenance, warranty and indemnification obligations.
- 5. Intellectual Property RightsYou agree that all intellectual property of any kind or related to the Service, including all code, libraries, programs, software, documentation, content, databases, systems, logos and trademarks are owned by us or our licensors. You are not authorized to use any of our intellectual properties.
- 6. Account registrationYou may need to register to obtain an account to access or receive any Service. Any registration information you provide to us must be accurate, current and complete. You must also update your information so that we may send you notices, statements and other information by email or through your account. You are responsible for all actions taken through your accounts.
- 7. Term and RenewalThe services are provided on a subscription basis for a Term set as specified in your Order. Unless otherwise specified in your Order, all subscriptions will be automatically renewed for periods equal to your Initial Term (and will be charged the current rates at that time) unless you cancel your subscription in writing or through your account on the Site . If you cancel, your subscription will end at the end of the current billing cycle at that time, but you will not be entitled to any credit or refund for the amounts accrued or paid prior to such termination.If Gemba Productive Techonologies does not want the Services to be renewed, it will provide you with a written notice to this effect. This notice of non-renewal will be effective as of the conclusion of the Term in force at that time.
- 8. Billing and paymentWhen making payments, you acknowledge that you do not trust the future availability of the Service beyond the current agreed Term or any update of the Service or feature enhancements. If you add End Users during your Term, we will charge you for the increase in the number of End Users according to the rates in effect at that time in your next billing cycle. You agree that we may bill your credit card for renewals, additional End Users and unpaid fees, as applicable.
- 9. ObligationsYou must use the Services in accordance with the Site Terms and Conditions and any other Gemba Productive Technologies policy published on the Site.You can specify one or more administrators who will have password protected rights to access administrative accounts in order to administer the Services (administrator accounts) and manage all End Users authorized to use the Service and who have established a User Account final. You are responsible for: (a) maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the administrator´s account (s); (b) designate those persons who are authorized to access the administrator account (s); and (c) ensure that all activities that are performed in relation to the administrator´s account (s) comply with these Terms. You agree that our responsibilities do not extend to the internal administration or administration of the Services for you and that we are only a software provider.
- 10. SecurityBy using the Service, you acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to guarantee the confidentiality and security of any information transmitted or stored on a Device for the purposes of the Service, for all transactions and other activities on behalf of the End User, whether authorized. or not authorized. You understand that the use of the Service implies the transmission of your data through networks that are not our property, operated or controlled by us, and we are not responsible for any of your lost, altered, intercepted or stored data in those networks. We can not guarantee that our security procedures are free of errors, that the transmission of your data is always secure or that unauthorized third parties can never override our security measures or those of our third-party service providers.
- 11. Termination and suspensionThis Agreement is in effect during the Term, unless canceled earlier, as permitted by these Terms. Either party may terminate this Agreement before the expiration of the Term if the other party materially fails to comply with any of these Terms and does not resolve the breach within thirty (30) days after the written notice of the violation, or if the another party stops operating, declares bankruptcy, is declared insolvent or can not meet its financial obligations.
- 12. GeneralIf any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed omitted to the extent that it is invalid, illegal or unenforceable and the remainder of the Terms shall be construed in such a way as to be granted as much as possible. Effect on the original intention of these Terms.The waiver of any right or the failure of any of us to exercise in any respect any right provided in these Terms in any case shall not be considered a waiver of such right in the future or a waiver of any right under these Terms.Neither party will be liable for improper performance to the extent that it is caused by a condition (eg, natural disaster, act of war or terrorism, riots, work condition, governmental action and Internet disturbances) that is beyond the reasonable control of the part (Force Majeure).